|Online Teaching Mobile App Magazine|
|Social Share »||
Benefits Of Hiring PwDs
Reasons to Hire People with Disabilities
- Employees with disabilities can fill the gap of labor shortage and be a source for continued need for staff.
- Employees with disabilities have a high job performance rating and are more likely to develop with the company.
- Employees with disabilities are more likely to be timely, demonstrate less absenteeism and have an innate drive to succeed.
- Employees with disabilities have high retention rate.
- Employees with disabilities relate to the customers with disabilities more efficiently and comfortably.
- The costs of hiring staff, advertising, on-costs, induction and training can be reduced as generally there is less turnover for employees with disability
- A work environment which has diverse workforce is more productive and more efficient.
- People with disabilities bring valuable talents and insights that other employees cannot offer.
- Candidates with disability generally have very good problem-solving skills, as they have been challenged to find creative ways to perform tasks others may take for granted.
- Employees with disabilities most often excel in their field and are proud of it.
- Employees with disabilities motivate other employees and have positive work ethos.
- Companies that hire and accommodate people with disabilities receive tax benefits.
- By employing people with disabilities an organization may gain more recognition from the community.